What We Offer
With the belief in holistic patient care as the focus, Dr. Bollinger and those in his employ promote the concept of total patient wellness.
Office performance capabilities are extensive with varied diagnostic and surgical equipment available on-site . Equipment within the office setting includes radiology, fluoroscopy, ultrasounds, operating microscopes, cystoscopic instrumentation, minor surgery instrumentation and video urodynamic equipment.
Surigcal procedures available are:
- Vasectomy reversal
- Removal of ureteral stents
- Rezūm BPH Treatment
- Prostate volume studies in preparation for radioactive seed implantation
- Interstim Therapy for Urge Incontinence, Urgency-Frequency, Urinary Retention
- Proleve thermodilitation for treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Videourodynamic studies to evaluate voiding dysfunction
Ultrasound studies frequently performed are: